Фирма Тranslate plus обявява позиция за Accounts Receivable Assistant
Do you want to work for a market-leading company?
Translate Plus Limited is a fast-growing, award-winning language services and technology company. We are part of Prodigious, Publicis Groupe’s cross-media production platform. Prodigious brings together specialist production expertise in video, digital and print, producing and delivering brand content across all channels for top global brands.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Accounts Receivable Assistant
About the role:
• Serving as a point of contact for internal and external queries related to invoicing.
• Ensure all client invoices are prepared and sent out promptly and correctly by post or email on an agreed client timescale.
• Ensure all invoices are approved and coded correctly, and posted to the accounts system.
• Make certain that the qualities of the invoices are up to the mark and invoice rejection is reduced to minimum.
• Rectifying invoicing errors.
• Responsible to record amend or revise the invoicing procedures as per each client-invoicing requirement.
• Liaising with project managers/sales team when necessary for invoicing details (such as purchase order number etc).
• Keep a strong check on credit terms and if client is not paying as per the payment terms then notify account manager and sales lead.
• Fully reconcile all client accounts on accounting software.
• Tracking and resolving queries relating to unpaid invoices. Managing the debtors’ ledger, reconciling and allocating cash against invoices on accounting software.
• Prepare weekly invoice report for senior management and ensure that invoicing report is always kept clean and there are no jobs to be invoiced at the end of the day, week and month.
• Assist the team and finance manager whenever required.
• Previous experience within Accounts Receivables
• Good Excel skills
• Good at prioritising and work well to deadlines under pressure
• Ambitious with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to contribute to the work of a team
• Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and customer transactions
• Strong command of oral and written English
What we offer:
• Career progression possibilities
• Trainings tailored to your needs
• Holiday increase
• Weekly fruit and drinks deliveries and monthly breakfast
• Game nights, teambuilding and parties
If you can't wait to become the next member of our successful team, please contact us now – we're looking forward to receiving your CV!
Please note that we receive a very large amount of applications. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible should you be invited for an interview. If you will not be invited for an interview at this stage your application will be saved for the future. We apologise that we cannot e-mail you individually in that case.
Recruitment & Office Support Administrator
translate plus: ISO 17100, 9001 and 14001 certified language services
85-87 Todor Alexandrov Boulevard
1303 Sofia, Bulgaria
E-mail: Tsveta.Ilieva@translateplus.com / www.translateplus.bg
DDI: +44 (0)20 7324 5458