1. Application form (Appendix No. 1). Application form must be completed in Bulgarian or English on computer and signed on every page.
2. Diploma of completion of higher education, incl. Diploma Supplement.
3. Official document with the grading system description (in case of no grading scale is enclosed to the Higher Education Diploma).
4. Transcript of Records (for applicants who apply for transferring from one university to the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economic).
5. European Diploma Supplement, if any.
6. Copy of passport or ID card. Applicants with dual citizenship should also provide copies of their Bulgarian ID card or passport. In case there is a difference between the names on the two ID cards or passports, the applicant must also provide a notary certified declaration of identity (or, alternatively, a certificate issued by the respective municipal authorities) stating that the different names belong to one and the same person.
7. Four (4) photos passport format.
8. Certificate of Bulgarian language command issued by a higher education institution in Bulgaria (for applicants who apply for Bulgarian-taught programmes and who haven’t passed a language and specialized preparatory course).
9. Certificate of English language command. Minimum level B2 according to CEFR standard is required (for applicants who apply for English-taught programmes).
Documents specified in points 2, 3, and 4 must be must be officially translated into Bulgarian language by ‘sworn translator’. In case the translation is made in Bulgaria, it is necessary to notary certify the translator’s signature.
The applicants should hold a diploma for higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) with GPA at least “Good” (i.e. 59% of the maximum grade according to the grading scale in the county where higher education diploma was obtained).