International student essay competition on „YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP – CURRENT STATE, PROBLEMS, OPPORTUNITIES”
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ESSAY COMPETITION ON „YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP – CURRENT STATE, PROBLEMS, OPPORTUNITIES”, organized under Project 10-2020 „Investigation of the Entrepreneurial Behavior of Students from D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics” (Svishtov), UNWE (Sofia) and EU (Varna)”, funded by the state subsidy for scientific work intrinsic to D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov, Bulgaria.
- Entrepreneurship in times of crisis – mission is (not) possible.
- Social Entrepreneurship – is it possible to profit from solving major social problems?
- Female entrepreneurship – a potential niche to combine different activities and roles.
- Startups – а fast and convenient way to start a business venture.
- Financing an entrepreneurial idea – crowdfunding, business angels, public offering (IPO), etc.
- The role of entrepreneurs and the demographic problem.
- The entrepreneur – the qualities, characteristics and life line making him an attractive personality and model for business behavior
The international competition is open to students doing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics, management and administration and related fields.
- Length of the essay – up to 5400 characters or 3 standard pages (A4, TNR14 pt, 1.5 lines).
- The deadline for submitting essays at: firstname.lastname@example.org is 30 November 2020.
- Each author can participate with one essay only. Authors should indicate their names and surnames, university, major, course, faculty number and email address for feedback.
- The essays will be judged by a jury of professors from the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov, University of National and World Economy – Sofia and University of Economics – Varna.
- All authors, if selected, will receive certificates of participation and their essays will be published on CD with an ISBN.
Essay layout: here