25th Student Conference by Department of International Economic Relations
Department of International Economic Relations at Dimitar Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov organizes its twenty-fifth student scientific conference. Students must meet the following participation criteria:
- Current students - bachelors, masters and doctoral students in Bulgarian higher education in professional fields 3.8 Economics and 3.7 Administration and Management;
- Foreign students - bachelors, masters and doctoral students in economics from universities, with whom the Academy of Economics has operating bilateral framework contracts for cooperation.
- International economic crises.
- International investment.
- International finance.
- International tourism.
- International marketing.
- International integration and trade.
- International people management.
- Circle economy.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on international economic relations.
- Registration deadline: March 28, 2021.
- Registration for participation - via the form in the Application section (link: https://goo.gl/i2Y2rh).
- Approval of applications: March 31, 2021.
- Deadline for submission of reports: April 23, 2021.
- Conference: May 14-16, 2021.
- Send your reports and presentations to email@example.com
The reports received and complying with the formal requirements are subject to a preliminary anonymous scientific review procedure. Positively-approved reports will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN.
* Organizers reserve the right to make changes within the stated time limits. In the event that the Organizers decide to shorten / extend the deadlines, this will be announced publicly on the conference page.
All terms and conditions for participation at www.mioconference.eu