24th Student Conference by Department of International Economic Relations
Department of International Economic Relations at Dimitar Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov organizes its twenty-fourth student scientific and practical conference. Participants in the conference can be:
- Current students - bachelors, masters and doctoral students in Bulgarian higher education in professional fields 3.8 Economics and 3.7 Administration and Management;
- Foreign students - bachelors, masters and doctoral students in economics from universities, with whom the Academy of Economics has operating bilateral framework contracts for cooperation.
- International economic crises.
- International investment.
- International finance.
- International tourism.
- International marketing.
- International integration and trade.
- International people management.
- Circle economy.
• Registration deadline: April 16, 2020.
• Approval of applications: April 19, 2020
• Deadline for submission of reports: April 30, 2020
• Send your reports and presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The reports received and complying with the formal requirements are subject to a preliminary anonymous scientific review procedure. Positively-approved reports will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN.
* Organizers reserve the right to make changes within the stated time limits. In the event that the Organizers decide to shorten / extend the deadlines, this will be announced publicly on the conference page.
All terms and conditions for participation at http://www.mioconference.eu