23rd Student Conference by Department of International Economic Relations
The Department of International Economic Relations organizes its 23rd Scientific Conference for students and PhD students in the field of International Economic Relations, entitled “Global and Regional Dimensions of International Economic Relations”.
The conference will take place on April 19-21, 2019 at the Academy’s Training and Recreation Center “Prof. Dr. Minko Rusenov”, Oreshak, Troyan municipality, Lovech region.
- International economic crises.
- International investment.
- International tourism.
- International marketing.
- International integration and trade.
• Deadline for submission of application form: March 22, 2019
• Registration for participation - via the form in the Application section
• Approval of applications: March 25, 2019
• Deadline for submitting reports: April 7, 2019
• Peer review of reports: April 17, 2019
• Deadline for receiving final reports: April 28, 2019
• Send your reports and presentations to email@example.com
All terms and conditions for participation at http://www.mioconference.eu