The project No. 2015-1-BG01-KA107-013736 is funded by Erasmus+ programme, KA 107 of the European Union. The beneficiary of the projects is the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov (Bulgaria). The mobility project consists of 46 incoming and outgoing student and mobility flows, incl.18 student mobility for studies flows (2 outgoing and 16 incoming), 17 teaching staff mobility flows (4 outgoing and 13 incoming) and 11 training staff mobility flows (2 outgoing and 9 incoming). In geographical point of view, the mobility flows have been organised between 15 higher education institutions from 5 countries (Bulgaria, Russian Federation, Moldova, Ukraine, and Armenia). The project activities have been carried out by four higher education institutions:
- D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov (Bulgaria);
- Financial University under the Goverbment of Russian Federetation – Moscow (Russian Federation);
- Kazan Federal University – Kazan (Russian Federation);
- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova – Chisineu (Moldova);
- Free International University of Moldova – Chisineu (Moldova);
- Donetsk National Universtity “Vasil Stus” – Vinnytsia (Ukraine);
- Vadim Hetman Kyiv Natioanl Economic University – Kyiv (Ukraine);
- Chernihiv National University of Technology – Chernihiv (Ukraine);
- Cherkasy State Technological University – Cherkasy (Ukraine);
- Odessa National Economic University – Odessa (Ukraine);
- Ternopil Natioanl Economic University – Ternopil (Ukraine);
- Uman National University of Horticulture – Uman (Ukraine);
- Zhytomyr State Technological University – Zhytomyr (Ukraine);
- Pryazovskyi State Technical University – Mariupol (Ukraine);
- Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) State University – Yerevan (Armenia).
In student mobility activities, students from first study cycle have taken part. Their gender distribution is as follows: 17 females and 1 male. In staff mobility activities, equal number of males and females have taken part.
The basic objectives of the project are to: improve the knowledge about the Erasmus+ programme; make the programme more popular within the academic society and promote European values within them; enhance the international dimension of higher education through cooperation with HEI from Partner countries with the aim to take part in future multi-partner projects and build up educational and scientific networks; support career development of students and staff; develop a new, mobile, demanding and open-minded academic society with European values and transferrable skills. As a result of the mobilities the following effects are reported: reinforcement of the cooperation and building up professional networks; increased interested in exchange and attraction of foreign and local students and staff for incoming and outgoing mobility between Bulgaria and Partner countries; discussing the potential for joint participation in Erasmus+, KA 2 projects; preparation of agreement for establishment of a consortium for joint master degree studies; improving partners' knowledge about scientific journals of the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics; including of the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics academic staff in the Editorial boards of the partner-universities; publishing of foreign authors in the D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics journals; establishment of new agreements for student exchange; initiatives for joint conference organisation; organisation of summer school; preparation of joint monograph; syllabi update; including foreign scientists from Partner countries to take part in a project under the Operational programme "Science and Education for Intelligent Development" within the call for projects "Support of the development of the Doctoral, Post-Doctoral and Post-graduated students and young scientists".
The project was awarded a certificate for excellent implementation by the Bulgarian National Erasmus+ Agency during the Annual Valorisation Conference 2017.