Round table on the topic
"GLOBAL ECONOMY AND BUSINESS"
dedicated to 30 years since the establishment of
Department of International Economic Relations
September 29, 2023
Friday, September 29, 2023
Hall 10, Rectorate building
Format: present (Svishtov) and remote - BigBlueButton platform.
Link to the virtual room: bbb.uni-svishtov.bg/b/mh7-cy9-lir
09:00 – 10:00 Registration of participants
10:00 - 11:00 Opening of Round Table on "Global Economy and Business". Greetings and congratulatory addresses.
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 12:30 Round table discussions
12:30 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:00 Round table discussions
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee break
15:30 – 17:00 Round table discussions
17:00 Closing of the Round Table
19:00 Cocktail for conference participants – The Trumpet Restaurant
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Dear colleagues and partners,
On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to take part in a round table on the topic "Global Economy and Business", dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the Department of International Economic Relations at the Dimitar A. Tsenov Academy of Economics – Svishtov.
The planned event is expected to publicly discuss research and developments in the field of modern international economic relations by authors from various universities, business organizations, doctoral students and students. Based on a scientific discussion, the organizers aim to reveal the trends facing the global economy and business and outline the challenges for economic and management knowledge in the researched area.
In order to popularize the results of the scientific discussion, it is planned to publish the reports in a hard copy collection and in electronic form in the Dlib Virtual Library of the Dimitar Tsenov Academy of Economics. The collection will be included in the National Reference List (NRL) of modern Bulgarian peer-reviewed scientific publications.
1. Globalization and integration processes, trends in European integration
2. Company internationalization, international management strategies and policies
3. International trade, international investment and economic growth
4. International markets, marketing and competition
5. Technology, innovation and sustainability in the contemporary economy
6. Social and Institutional problems in International Business
The working languages of the round table are Bulgarian and English.
- Assoc. Prof. Zdravko Lyubenov, PhD – Department of IER, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics
- Prof. Tanya Gorcheva, DSc – Department of IER, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics
- Assoc. Prof. Karina Sarkisyan-Dikova, PhD – Department of IER, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics
- Assoc. Prof. Galina Zaharieva, PhD – Department of IER, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics
- Assoc. Prof. Yoto Yotov, PhD - Drexel University, Philadelphia, USA
- Assoc. Prof. Georgi Marinov, PhD - Department of IER, University of Economics - Varna
- Prof. Veselina Dimitrova, PhD - Department of IER, University of Economics - Varna
- Assoc. Prof. Svetla Boneva, PhD - Department of International Economic Relations and Business, UNWE - Sofia
- Prof. Tanya Gorcheva, DSc
- Assoc. Prof. Zdravko Lyubenov, PhD
- Assoc. Prof. Galina Zaharieva, PhD
- Assoc. Prof. Dragomir Iliev, PhD
- Assoc. Prof. Karina Sarkisyan-Dikova, PhD
- Head Assist. Prof. Galin Stefanov, PhD
- Head Assist. Prof. Ivaylo Petrov, PhD
- Head Assist. Prof. Ivan Angelov, PhD
| Preliminary program
September 29 2023
- Formal session of Department of International Economic Relations at D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics.
- Greetings and congratulatory addresses.
- Opening of the Round table "Global Economy and Business".
- Scientific reports by section.
- Official dinner.
Note: The program is yet to be specified according to the received papers. The final version of the program will be provided to the participants on site.
- Participation fee WITH REPORT for students and PhD students (on-site or online) – BGN 10.
- Participation fee WITH REPORT online – BGN 30.
- Participation fee for on-site participation WITH REPORT – BGN 50.
The fee is per report. One author is allowed to participate with up to two reports, either alone or in co-authorship. A separate fee is payable for each report.
The attendance fee includes: one hard copy of the conference report proceedings; access to an electronic version of the proceedings; e-certificate of participation; conference materials; coffee break; participation in the official dinner. Online participants with a report will receive an e-certificate of participation and access to the electronic version of the proceedings.
Participation fees WITHOUT REPORT:
- Participation fee WITHOUT REPORT as a listener/discussion participant online – without fee.
- Participation fee WITHOUT REPORT as a listener/discussion participant on-site – BGN 10.
- Participation fee WITHOUT REPORT as a listener/participant in a discussion on-site/online and participation in the official dinner – BGN 30.
The fee for attending as a listener/participant in a discussion includes: e-certificate of participation; conference materials; coffee break.
Fees should be transferred AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION of report acceptance / CONFIRMATION of participation.
Fees must be transferred between September 18-22, 2023 to a bank account:
Bank: Central Cooperative Bank AD
BIC number: CECBBGSF IBAN: BG51 CECB 9790 3139 0313 00
Owner: SA D. A. Tsenov
Submitter: Names of participant and organization
Basis for payment: Round table MIO 30 years
Those wishing to take part in the event must comply with the following important dates:
- July 31, 2023 – submitting an application form for participation:
- August 31, 2023 – sending a report to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 15, 2023 - receiving confirmation of acceptance of the report
- September 22, 2023 - payment of the fee
- Conference papers should be up to 8 pages, incl. graphs, tables, and references.
- Paper format – A4.
- Line spacing – Single.
- Font – Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Margins: Top – 1”; Bottom – 1”; Left – 1.25”; Right – 1.25” (or Top – 2.54 cm; Bottom – 2.54 cm; Left – 3.17 cm; Right – 3.17 cm).
- Footnotes – bottom of page, Times New Roman 10 pt, Single.
- Citation is compliant with bibliographic citation requirements for APA Style information sources.
- Report Template: (download here).
5250 Svishtov, Bulgaria
2 Emanuil Chakarov Street
Department of International Economic Relations
D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov
Phone: 00 359 631 66 399; E-mail: email@example.com
The round table is organized in implementation of the project NF1-2023 "Global Economy and Business", financed with funds under the Ordinance of the Ministry of Education and Culture for the Promotion of Scientific Research.