Department of International Economic Relations at Dimitar Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov organizes its twenty-seventh annual student scientific conference. Students must meet the following participation criteria:
- Current bachelor, master's or doctoral students in Bulgarian or foreign universities studying in Economics with an international orientation.
- International investment.
- International tourism.
- International business.
- International integration and trade.
- International people management.
- Deadline for sending application and report: by April 23, 2023 (inclusive).
- Peer review of reports: by April 30, 2023 (inclusive).
- Deadline for correction and sending the final report: by May 7, 2023 (inclusive).
- Approval of revised reports: by May 11, 2023 (inclusive).
- Conference: May 13, 2023.
- Publication of an electronic collection of reports: June 2023.
* The Organizers reserve the right to make changes within the stated time limits. In the event that the Organizers decide to shorten / extend the deadlines, this will be announced publicly on the conference page.
Works in Bulgarian and English are allowed to participate. The materials are accepted only in electronic form through the Application Form within the deadlines specified on the conference website www.mioconference.eu.
The works approved for participation are published in an electronic collection of reports, included in the National Reference List (NRS) of contemporary Bulgarian scientific journals with scientific review.
All terms and conditions for participation at www.mioconference.eu